Flat Roof Parapet Wall Anchor
|Unit Price:||600 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging:||carton and standard wooden package with polly plate|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/month|
Model No.: ZLP500/630/800
Suspended Platform Parapet Clamp
Parapet clamper (a kind of suspension mechanism) is suited for constructions with parapet wall of sufficient strength and adequate height. It is consisted with front base, rear base, clamping unit and so on. Working wire rope and safety wire rope are fixed to the rear base, and hung through the suspension ends of the front bases. As installation, put the suspension mechanism across the parapet wall, and adapt the rear base to the wall of certain thickness. (Notice: before using of such suspension mechanism, you must check whether the strength of parapet wall can afford the load distributed on it by the suspension mechanism.)
Parapet Wall Anchor for ZLP630 suspended platform
Parapet wall anchor for ZLP800 suspended platform
Parapet Clamper/parapet wall anchor Installation Video:
1. Place the suspension mechanism across the parapet wall (like the figure shows), adjust the distance between the two suspension frames according to the length of the platform. (This distance shall be 50~100mm longer than the length of the platform.)
2. Adjust the place of rear base according to the thickness of the parapet wall, than screw down the connection bolts of front and rear bases;
3. As to some special structured parapet wall, these shall add assistant bases or hard timber level up the supporting plate of both front base and rear base;
4. There shall lay timber or any other layer between the parapet wall and the rear base, and compress the two base plates with pressing screws to prevent the drop of the layer.
5. Screw down the acme thread screw to compress the base 1 to the parapet wall, but do not too forcibly to broke the wall or distort the suspension frame;
6. Drill a hole for installation of anchoring Expansion Bolt and the Bolt with ring (M20), fix the anchoring wire rope for safety; if the expansion bolt can not be used here, the anchoring wire rope for safety also can be fixed to structures with sufficient strength of the building;
7. Install the working wire rope and safety wire rope, and pass them through the suspension points as the two sides of the suspension frame; the release of the wire ropes shall be careful, lest to hurt workers or the equipments.
8. Check all the bolts and screws, and process the next program.
Shenxi machinery Co., Ltd, established in 1988, is one of the domestic leaders in the high access equipment industrial. We are dedicates to designing and manufacturing a wide range of suspended access equipment. Our products are widely used for facade clearing, curtain wall installation and maintenance, elevator installation, wind power plant, bridge, dam and shipping, chimney power plant and so on.
Temporary suspended platforms (TSP) is an efficient modern overhead operation equipment that can replace traditional scaffolding and reuse.
Mast climbing work platforms (MCWPs) are a type of construction elevating equipment used to perform work at height, which could save time and cost up to 40% compared to other scaffolding system.
Construction hoist is designed to transport workers and materials to the required heights. It is an indispensable piece of vertical transportation equipment for the construction of high rise industrial and civil buildings, large bridges, cooling towers, vertical shafts, etc.
Loading platform is used to transfer cargo and materials to upper floors during the floor construction of high-rise buildings. It is fast and easy to assemble, safe and flexible to use, suitable for the buildings under tower crane construction, therefore it is an indispensable material-transferring equipment for modern high-rise buildings' construction.
- Company Name: Shenxi Machinery
- Representative: Wu Jie
- Product/Service: Suspended Platform , Mast Climbing Work Platform , Construction Hoist , Loading Platform , Lifting Device , Rebar Tools
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1988
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 121 Furongyi Road, Xishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China
- Contact Person: Ms. Helen
- Tel: +86-510-88215261
Premium Related Products